Every volunteer project obtains its strength from the people involved in it. We invite you to participate as much or as little as you choose.
- Use our project and provide a feedback.
- Provide us with the use-cases.
- Report bugs and submit patches.
- Contribute code, javadocs, documentation.
Visit the Contributing page for more information.
Get help using Bahir or contribute to the project on our mailing lists:
Found bug? Enter an issue in the Issue Tracker.
Before submitting an issue, please:
- Verify that the bug does in fact exist.
- Search the issue tracker to verify there is no existing issue reporting the bug you’ve found.
- Consider tracking down the bug yourself in the Bahir’s source and submitting a patch along with your bug report. This is a great time saver for the Bahir developers and helps ensure the bug will be fixed quickly.
Enhancement requests for new features are also welcome. The more concrete and rationale the request is, the greater the chance it will incorporated into future releases.
The project sources for each supported platform are accessible via their respective source code repositories:
- Apache Spark Extensions: (https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/bahir.git), also mirrored in GitHub
- Apache Flink Extensions: (https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/bahir-flink.git), also mirrored in GitHub
- Website: (https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/bahir-website.git), also mirrored in GitHub
Website Source Code
The project website sources are accessible via the website source code repository which is also mirrored in GitHub